Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oops... it's been a looooooooooooong while...

Hi!

Well... I guess I had this blog somewhat abandoned... not good, then again, it wasn't intentionally done...

The Forrest brothers have done a few more races since my last post. If I can remember properly:

December 26th: Sant Silvestre Riudellotenca, in Riudellots. 7kms. A gorgeous, but windy day. Cold too, LOL!
December 31st: Sant Silvestre de Girona. 5,4kms. It was dark already at the beginning (6pm) but it was great. We all run in a Santa hat. It was fun. Lots of runners and an spectator of honor: our grandma, Oma Lisa, 93 year old, all the way from England!
January 23rd I believe it was: Cursa de Sant Antoni, a 10k.
February 13th: I Cursa Urbana per la Salut a Girona, 10k.
April 10th: Cursa dels Bombers de Barcelona: 10K.

We managed to finish them all. Next challenge... I guess the half here in Girona or maybe 10 in Pineda... I'll keep the blog posted ;) Well, actually our next big challenge is our trip to England next Friday to see our Oma Lisa, yay! Running shoes will come with us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment